We all have needs for our businesses. Quite a few projects and recurring tasks you have can be handled by a remote assistant so you can get back to doing the actual work you love!
Some of these services include but not limited to:
- Travel arrangements
- Monitoring voicemail
- File management
- Data Entry
- Creating reports
- Generating forms
- Preparing slideshows
- PDF Conversions
- Preparing agendas
- Sending cards and gifts
- Online inventory
- Supply shopping and research
- Email (Inbox) Management
- Drafting letters and other correspondence
- Managing your client’s Calendar and schedules
- Booking appointments
Email (Inbox) Management
- Setting up Gmail or other email interfaces
- Replying to common questions
- Handling customer inquiries
- Flagging important emails that need a reply
- Deleting spam
- Drafting emails and responses
- Following up on sent messages
- Unsubscribing from unwanted promotional lists
- Tagging and Archiving
Coming Soon: Bookkeeping
To better serve you, Chelsea is currently enrolled in Front Range Community College to receive a Bookkeeping certificate and certification in Quickbooks in the Spring of 2021.
Other finance tasks will eventually include creating and sending invoices, processing payments, following up on outstanding payments, and handling basic payroll duties.
Administrative services are $25 per hour.
Pricing can also be customized to your needs by project or monthly basis.